How was PASDT born?
From his long experience as a specialist in the field of MV maintenance, Mr Gilles LEFEVRE created the high voltage training center, CFMHTA , of which he is the director technical. This center was created in 2017 as part of the high-voltage training to complete the accreditation. Its main objective is to train personnel to operate on all high-voltage cells from the 1950s to the present day. The training is provided in two forms, theoretical courses and technical courses.
The PASDT autonomous safety module for transformers, patented and CNPP certified, was designed by the director of PASDT Mr Gilles LEFEVRE. PASDT is manufactured by ALLIANSYS based in Honfleur. SARL PASDT (Autonomous Protection Of Security And Detection For Transformers) was created in January 2018
The organization of PASDT
- The head office of the company PASDT is based in Alizay in Dpt de l'Eure - near Rouen
- The Sales Department is provided by Mr Fabrice LEFEVRE
- In the field, commercial monitoring is provided by Commercial Agents in each region
- The Technical Direction is provided by Mr Gilles LEFEVRE
- Our installation partners: currently 25 companies are PASDT certified
Our team, in France but also abroad
- Pays de Loire
- Orne – Sarthe – Mayenne
- Hauts de France
- Paris Nord & Ouest – Picardie
- Paris Sud
- Grand Est
- Rhones Alpes
- Hérault – Aude
- Pays Bas Belgique NL
- Luxembourg Belgique FR
SYSTEMES BONATO ELETTROMECCANICA
PASDT also distributes BONATTO ELETTROMECCANICA static electricity protection systems for industry.
For any information: Yannick Simon email@example.com